Stayed here with my husband for 5 nights. Perfect location for day trips to Tuscany, Florence & Siena. We fell in love with Castellina - it is a beautiful place. We were pleased with our room which had a limited view of the countryside. The bed was comfy and shower powerful. The only negative was that the room got very warm at night as the hotel had not turned on the a/c. The staff were lovely and really helpful. The breakfast was limited but nice. Overall great location and beautiful place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the historical center of Castellina in Chianti, you will find the 15th century Palazzo Squarcialupi. In the past, the Palace was a noble residence with agricultural activity and has recently been restored to become the Hotel Palazzo Squarcialupi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Palazzo Squarcialupi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Squarcialupi Hotel Castellina In Chianti
- Palazzo Squarcialupi Castellina In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany