I have stayed at the Hotel Squacialupi several times over the past few years and there is a definite reason I keep going back - the hotel is gorgeous, only 17 rooms, which makes you feel a bit special. The public rooms are grand and impressive with frescoes on the walls, just a place for a drink before dinner. The outdoor terrace overlooks the most beautiful Tuscan scene of vineyards and the hotel's beautiful garden. Our rooms have always been quite large and we love the rooms overlooking the main pedestrian street where you can see the hustle and bustle of town life. The town is small and quiet but still has some lovely restaurants and some good shopping. The women who run the hotel can't do enough for you. I love this hotel and will definitely be visiting again.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Squarcialupi Hotel Castellina In Chianti
- Palazzo Squarcialupi Castellina In Chianti
- Palazzo Squarcialupi Hotel
- Palazzo Squarcialupi Castellina In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the historical center of Castellina in Chianti, you will find the 15th century Palazzo Squarcialupi. In the past, the Palace was a noble residence with agricultural activity and has recently been restored to become the Hotel Palazzo Squarcialupi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Palazzo Squarcialupi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.