Our stay in Castellina was probably one of the most enjoyable and relaxing holidays we have ever had. The Salivolpi was spotless, welcoming and everything it said on the web site. The ladies at the front desk were both knowledgable and helpfull and couldnt do enough to make our stay one we'll always treasure. The rooms were spotless, the beds comfortable and the showers, always hot. The hotel was ideally situated to visit Castellina and the exercise walking to town and back, helped to burn off the calories from the previous day. All in all i would recommend you stay here and enjoy, the scenery, people, food and wine, especially the wine.
- Also Known As:
- Salivolpi Hotel Castellina In Chianti
- Hotel Colle Etrusco Salivolpi Castellina In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salivolpi is an old country house recently converted into a hotel whilst keeping its original architectural features. It is located on the hills on the site of the former Etruscan Castellina, near the historical centre of Castellina in Chianti, which is a short walk away. The hotel is in a convenient position, about 20 minutes from Siena, 30 from Florence and San Gimignano, and just over an hour from the Tyrrhenian Sea. Many of our guests use Salivolpi as a base for their daily trips to the coast, and Tuscany and Umbria's historical towns and museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Olotels and Venere so you can book your Hotel Colle Etrusco Salivolpi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.