Our stay in Castellina was probably one of the most enjoyable and relaxing holidays we have ever had. The Salivolpi was spotless, welcoming and everything it said on the web site. The ladies at the front desk were both knowledgable and helpfull and couldnt do enough to make our stay one we'll always treasure. The rooms were spotless, the beds comfortable and the showers, always hot. The hotel was ideally situated to visit Castellina and the exercise walking to town and back, helped to burn off the calories from the previous day. All in all i would recommend you stay here and enjoy, the scenery, people, food and wine, especially the wine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salivolpi is an old farmhouse from 1400, situated on the hill where stood the ancient Etruscan Castellina, the old town of Castellina in Chianti is in walking distance. Surrounded by vineyards, olive groves and cypress trees, enjoy a panorama that sweeps over the valley, from Monteriggioni to San Gimignano. The hotel is about 20 minutes from Siena, 30 from Florence and San Gimignano. Our rooms with authentic decor in rustic Tuscan style, with wrought iron beds and wooden beams, are equipped with air conditioning, private bathroom, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, Wi-Fi and a minibar. A cozy breakfast room, a large garden, swimming pool and parking available for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Colle Etrusco Salivolpi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salivolpi Hotel Castellina In Chianti
- Hotel Colle Etrusco Salivolpi Castellina In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany