The village of Castellina and the Hotel Colle Etrusco Salivolpi were so appealing that it was difficult to follow plans and leave after breakfast on day trips elsewhere. Plan to have at least a day to explore the area and enjoy dinner at one of many restaurants available.
Everything about the Inn was Five Star due to the wonderful staff who were so knowlegable and accomodating. Our rooms were charming and immaculate! We slept great in comfortable beds, tried to see all that we could and have only fond memories of our first visit to Castellina but hopefully not the last.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salivolpi is an old farmhouse from 1400, situated on the hill where stood the ancient Etruscan Castellina, the old town of Castellina in Chianti is in walking distance. Surrounded by vineyards, olive groves and cypress trees, enjoy a panorama that sweeps over the valley, from Monteriggioni to San Gimignano. The hotel is about 20 minutes from Siena, 30 from Florence and San Gimignano. Our rooms with authentic decor in rustic Tuscan style, with wrought iron beds and wooden beams, are equipped with air conditioning, private bathroom, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, Wi-Fi and a minibar. A cozy breakfast room, a large garden, swimming pool and parking available for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hotel Colle Etrusco Salivolpi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salivolpi Hotel Castellina In Chianti
- Hotel Colle Etrusco Salivolpi Castellina In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany