We spend a week in Castellina every fall in a rental - we needed an extra night this year and stayed at Salivolpi. Good choice! It was comfortable, quiet, nice grounds and really lovely staff. Silvia at the front desk will take good care of you. I want to stay for longer so I can enjoy the beautiful pool. It is an easy walk to town and I would totally reccomend Salivolpi to someone who wants the real feeling of being in Chianti!
- Also Known As:
- Salivolpi Hotel Castellina In Chianti
- Hotel Colle Etrusco Salivolpi Castellina In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salivolpi is an old farmhouse from 1400, situated on the hill where stood the ancient Etruscan Castellina, the old town of Castellina in Chianti is in walking distance. Surrounded by vineyards, olive groves and cypress trees, enjoy a panorama that sweeps over the valley, from Monteriggioni to San Gimignano. The hotel is about 20 minutes from Siena, 30 from Florence and San Gimignano. Our rooms with authentic decor in rustic Tuscan style, with wrought iron beds and wooden beams, are equipped with air conditioning, private bathroom, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, Wi-Fi and a minibar. A cozy breakfast room, a large garden, swimming pool and parking available for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Colle Etrusco Salivolpi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.