This hotel has a wonderful location with beautiful views! For the most part, it is a clean hotel although the parking area needed a little cleaning. The restaurant had fabulous food! The pool was too COLD for me & my family but maybe that is how they like it here... nonetheless it was cold. The beach area was nice and there was hotel staff on-hand, which I liked. Rooms were very nice, although the TVs were very outdated and small. The AC worked good.
Here is my problem I have with this hotel, (or any hotel for that matter)… stop charging for wireless internet! Wireless internet in today’s world is used for phone calling (Skype calls), on-line banking, medical reasons, doing some last minute work for the office, etc… In other words, it is not a luxury any more… it is a necessity! Stop making it so hard to connect with crazy charges, passwords, time limits, only one person per room can be connected, etc…
Club Carlson Hotels do not charge for internet service and life is good. I like the Crowne Plaza hotels and Holiday Inns, but when my daughters, my wife and myself need to “connect” and be on-line and ONLY one person at a time AND with time limits AND with fees it makes my life more difficult. We travel often as a family and I travel a lot for work.... Bad Internet Service is a Deal Breaker! OK that is my rant for the day.
The area around this hotel has a lot of things to see and do. See the Roman Villas recently discovered. Overall I recommend it with a solid three and a half stars!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Towers Hotel Stabiae Sorrento Coast, located between the magnificent Gulf of Naples and the famous rocks of the Sorrento Peninsula, is a modern four star hotel born from the reconversion of an old cement factory. Its strategic location places the hotel in the center of the most enchanting touristic itineraries of the Campania region, due to its proximity to the Amalfi Coast, Naples, Sorrento, Capri, Pompei and Herculaneum. This hotel, opened in 2004, takes its name from the two modern towers that rise over the sea, and welcome all the guests coming every day to visit the Sorrento Peninsula. Today, the Towers Hotel is a unique destination to meet the needs of those who travel for business or pleasure, as well as the perfect location to host meetings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Towers Hotel Stabiae Sorrento Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Stabiae Sorrento Coast Hotel Castellammare Di Stabia
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Stabiae
- Towers Hotel Stabiae Sorrento Coast Italy/Castellammare Di Stabia, Province Of Naples