We stayed here for 2 nights in August 2013. It is a beautiful hotel - rooms very comfortable, pool clean, private beach, good breakfast. Prices are probably comparable to local restaurants - 6Euros for a beer, 10-20Euros for a cocktail, 4Euros for a coke - we found this very expensive having stayed in a self-catered villa for the week previous - 50Euros for 1 round of drinks for 6 of us curtailed our use of the bar ! The pool is beautifully maintained - you are allocated a towel and a lounger by the pool man. Disappointed that the children couldn't jump in or dive in when he was in view - but believe that is usual in the hotel pools in Sorrento and surrounding areas.
We would advise that if you go out for a meal, go to Vico Equense - the traffic to Sorrento is solid most of the day and night - and it can take 2 hours to battle your way in there whereas Vico Equense was just a 10 minute drive for us and we found a wonderful little restaurant there and easy parking. We were told that the hotel offers a mini bus to Sorrento for 2 Euros there and 2 Euros back - beats the 100Euro fare the taxi was promoting.
The hotel has a luxurious spa which 4 of our party took advantage of - pricey - 50Euros for a back massage - but very good apparently. DO NOT take the snacks from the room mini bar - our daughter opened the mini pack of pringles and cost us 6Euros.
I don't like staying in hotels on holiday - too restrictive - the pool and beach close at 7pm, no shorts at dinner, no bringing food and drink in from outside, nod diving into the pool, extortionate bar prices - but as hotels go, this was quite luxurious with great facilities and underground parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Towers Hotel Stabiae Sorrento Coast, located between the magnificent Gulf of Naples and the famous rocks of the Sorrento Peninsula, is a modern four star hotel born from the reconversion of an old cement factory. Its strategic location places the hotel in the center of the most enchanting touristic itineraries of the Campania region, due to its proximity to the Amalfi Coast, Naples, Sorrento, Capri, Pompei and Herculaneum. This hotel, opened in 2004, takes its name from the two modern towers that rise over the sea, and welcome all the guests coming every day to visit the Sorrento Peninsula. Today, the Towers Hotel is a unique destination to meet the needs of those who travel for business or pleasure, as well as the perfect location to host meetings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Towers Hotel Stabiae Sorrento Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Stabiae Sorrento Coast Hotel Castellammare Di Stabia
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Stabiae
- Towers Hotel Stabiae Sorrento Coast Italy/Castellammare Di Stabia, Province Of Naples