We stayed three days in the Macinaie.The hotel location is good, a lot of places of interests are near by car. The room was in style furnished, clean and conveniences.
The service was abolutely perfect. Every body was very kind and helpful. Every morning we got a daly itinerary and many usefull tip from Francesco. All the dinner were unbalievable (5 course dinner), the pastas, meats,desserts fantastic!!! The breakfasts was also perfect, are many selection.
It was a perfect holliday in an exquisite HOTEL!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1972, Le Macinaie Hotel has been an old chestnut mill, completely refurbished in 1999. The family managed hotel is located on Monte Amiata (at 1400 M a.s.l.), the unknown Tuscan Volcano, which was sacred to the Etruscan's. The hotel lies in a beautiful clearing, surrounded by Italy's largest beech wood, with a breathtaking view to the peak of the Volcano. It counts 17 comfortable and charming rooms including a free of charge WIFI connection and internet corner. After your daily hiking, biking, motorbiking or gourmet tour which Enrico & Francesco are able to suggest, customize and book, you can enjoy our tiny relaxing area which includes infra-red Sauna, Whirlpool, and Tanning booth.In the evening or for lunch our Restaurant, where Chef Giorgio & Claudia propose local, handmade & Tuscan dishes is famous for its mushroom soup and grilled edible boletus cap. In the morning our rich buffet breakfast is welcoming you and you will be ready for a new and unforgettable travel experience… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Le Macinaie - Monte Amiata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Macinaie Albergo Ristorante Hotel
- Hotel Le Macinaie - Monte Amiata Castel Del Piano, Italy - Tuscany