Would highly recommend staying at this gorgeous, spotless, amazing, quiet hotel. Just set back off the main road with plenty of free parking. Continental breakfast was well presented with the most choices I have ever seen. Location was great, we thoroughly enjoyed the 15 min pretty walk around the lake to the centre of Bardolino every evening.
All the staff were friendly, Excellent recommendations and information was given. They saved us loads of time and money recommending the cheapest way to visit Venice, giving us info and times on a particular train that costs 10 Euros per person each way, much cheaper than driving with tolls and parking.
We took advantage of hiring bikes from the hotel to cycle on the lakes wide paths to other towns.
Thank you for our perfect stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Gardenia is tranquilly positioned near the centre of Bardolino and just 80 m from the lake shore. A friendly atmosphere, completed with every comfort – combining an attractive italian design with the warmest hospitality, for a relaxing holiday on Lake Garda. The 2 new swimming pools (1 with salted water) with deck chairs and sun umbrellas, heated whirlpool and private parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Gardenia & Villa Charme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Gardenia And Villa Charme
- Hotel Gardenia Charme
- Hotel Gardenia & Villa Charme Bardolino, Lake Garda, Italy