“"Once again , Hotel Casa Mia made my vacation complete" !” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Casa Mia

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Arzachena
Hotel Casa Mia
You added Hotel Casa Mia to your Saves list
Viale Costa Smeralda, 07021 Arzachena, Sardinia, Italy   |
Ranked #14 of 31 Hotels in Arzachena
Palm Springs, California
“"Once again , Hotel Casa Mia made my vacation complete" !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

I never get tired of my stay at Hotel Casa Mia , I always remain pleasantly surprised by the kindness, customer service, competency and great rates. By now the term 'casalinga' ( meaning, a veritable down to Earth simple rustic casual experience of great food ,wonderful people and generous home attributes ) is the only way to visit Sardegna, the village of Arzachena and the Costa Smeralda. I can't say enough because I have been coming to Sardegna since 1973 and I have had the great fortune of knowing several generations of this establishment.
The one element that attracts me and friends and family with every visit the most is the consistency in all aspects encompassing the visit, from the time of arrival to departure I am in awe.
I have stayed at 5 star hotels around the world and paid way too much money for a service that is no match to the consistent quality of food ( especially the pizza, best pizza on the Costa Smeralda at Hotel Casa Mia I promise ), customer service, the rooms, the staff, the list goes on and on. The simplicity and gracious elements I experience at Hotel Casa Mia far outweigh all the expensive hotels I have stayed at, guaranteed.
I have attached a photo, one of my favorites , it clearly depicts all the aspects of this most beauteous Island.
Please keep up the brilliant work Hotel Casa Mia , you are the reason we visit the Island.

Room Tip: After all my many years visiting Hotel Casa Mia I know for certain I have stayed in almost every roo...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Palm Springs, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

Hotel Casa Mia is a wonderful hotel that I fell in love with many years ago and always return to when we visit Sardigna, beyond the great location and simple attributes that always accomplish a satisfying clean, safe and well maintained property for Individuals and families are the owners and hosts themselves who honestly make you feel like you are part of their family and are treated much more than just a paying room number. I am always swept Into their gracious world of endless kindness, if you are a family of 10 or just one person staying there you are treated with equal kindness and generosity where you will never feel alone, I promise it is the one reason we always go back again and again, I never feel like I am checking Into a hotel , I feel like I am visiting my favorite relatives, ( the ones I really like ! )
The restaurant in the hotel is great, especially their wood burning rustic pizza oven, oh my God it is so good you will order more than one each ( I usually order my favorite 3 or 4 and take the rest to the beach or late night room snack ! ) The owner with walk accordingly between each table making certain you are happy and well.They never miss a beat !
We could stay at a number of expensive or other hotels ,( I have done that ) I felt like a walking wallet, staff was courteous but distant and we felt lonely, not so at Hotel Casa Mia , it is simple, nothing fancy, but it's the owners and staff that make it all worth the stay.
The wondrous town of Arzachena is right up the street, walking distance where there are restaurants ( pizza is better at Hotel Casa Mia, trust me I tried them all ) shops and a most beauteous church at the top end of the town , a walk up steep stairs, you then can get a full circumference view, breathtaking ! ( We like building up our appetite with these great excursions, the kids love it too, especially the home made ice cream shop around the corner! )
*I have also done all the above as a single visitor and with a friend, just as satisfying, there is everything to discover and enjoy, where I found peace and calm and could read a book in peace, but never was I lonely , mind , body and spirit rejoice here.
There are many Phoenician historical sites from different periods ( the tomb of the giants is a must see , La tomba dei giganti )
Anything we need like a rent a car or other directives are Immediately satisfied and accommodated , if you stay at the hotel, they make certain you receive the best price on a rent a car or other, like the boat excursions to areas off the main Island you would never find, that is a must , mesmerizing Indeed !
Ask for Maurizio, tell him Michael DiGregorio sent you ! Have a wonderful trip , you won't be sorry ! Auguri e buon viaggio !

Room Tip: I have stayed in North, East, West and Southern facing rooms and always been satisfied. I look at it...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hotel Casa Mia? Share your experiences!