Price: 60€/night - double room, breakfast incl.
- A very nice furnished room with 2 balcony's
- Large rooftop terrace with view at the templevalley
- Friendly welcome with explanation of the sights
- Parking, very close, next to the Piazzale Aldo Moro. (To pay, 1€ for the first hour, 0,5€ for the next hours. From 8AM to 2 PM and from 4PM until 8PM)
- Shared fridge at the hallway
- Room is cleaned daily
- rather scanty breakfast, but OK
- Third floor - no elevator
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few metres from the railway and bus stations, you'll find Portatenea B&B ready to offer you the excitement of being in the centre of the city. A just restored structure waiting to welcome you in a refined atmosphere with 5 wide and bright rooms provided with elegant furniture and comfortable furnishings: air-conditioning, private bathroom, air-conditioning, TV, hair dryer, internet connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your B&B Portatenea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- B&B Portatenea Agrigento, Sicily, Italy