Perhaps its because we were there in the offseason, but we found this hotel very lacking in services. My husband wasn't feeling well, and although we understood the restaurant was not open, I asked if there was any food available, thinking they must have some breakfast food, like yoghurt or fruit, but the answer was no and NO. We were cold as the heat wasn't turned on, they said it was too early and finally offered another blanket. There were only two pillows, we asked for two more - but argued and said there were more in the closet (there weren't) and finally brought us one. Almost no one else staying in the hotel, but we were unluck with very loud people right next to us. Asked for a 1:00 checkout and they, of course, said no, until I went down and discussed with the manager, and they said OK but only until 1 PM, no later. Well you get the picture.
Breakfast was lovely as was the service. Location a bit difficult when restaurant is not open as there are no other restaurants near by.
Oh - and no wifi in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Baglio della Luna is an historical relais developed around a meddle age coast tower builded between 1311 and 1343 . The Baglio as a panoramic view of the whole Temples Valley and a mediterranean garden . The Hotel's restaurant offers a wide variety of mediterranan food . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Foresteria Baglio Della Luna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Foresteria Baglio Della Luna Hotel Agrigento
- Foresteria Baglio Della Luna Agrigento, Sicily, Italy