This older hotel was probably once very nice! It is now showing its age and is falling by the wayside! The food was not very good and the drinks are very pricey! Does anybody in Sicily know how to make scrambbled eggs! They should call it egg soup de Sicily!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming four-star hotel, the Hotel della Valle offers its guests all the benefits of being at the center of everything. Located in a quiet and elevated position, close to the historic center of Agrigento, the Valley of the Temples, and the clear blue sea and coastline. The hotel offers its customers a perfect combination of panoramic views of the Valley of the Temples and easy access to major places of interest thanks to its proximity to main roads. In addition to basic services - Reception 24 hours a day, fast Check-in and Check-out, and Luggage Storage - Hotel della Valle offers its guests a number of useful services on request: laundry and ironing services, breakfast in your room, Internet WI-FI, Fax / Copier, newspapers, 1 extra bed or cot, baby sitter.Completing the range of services on request you may wish to: enjoy spa treatments in the hotel Wellness Center, take advantage of shuttle bus services to a private beach with sun umbrellas and sun beds, join guided excursions, make use of a convenient connecting service directly to Catania, Palermo and Trapani airports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel della Valle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jolly Della Valle Agrigento
- Jolly Della Valle Hotel
- Hotel Della Valle Agrigento, Sicily, Italy