I rested with my mom in March 2013.It was the best 9 days of my life. This hotel is the ideal place for a break from the bustle of big cities, and vehicles. The hotel is located in a small town near Venice and Yuganskaya hills. 5 swimming pools (2 indoor and 3 outdoor) with thermal water and hydro massage, gym, sauna, steam room, spa, laundry, hairdresser at the hotel. Good entertainment - water aerobics and sports charge in the morning, free city tours, billiards, poker, cocktails, fashion, dance, live music in the evening. You can take a bike, umbrella rental. Similarly diverse range of treatments (mud wraps, thermal baths with ozone, massage, beauty treatments) Terrace. Always fresh salads and fruits. The menu varied and very tasty. A special menu for children. The chef works wonders! Some staff speak Russian, English, Italian and other languages. The staff is very polite, caring, friendly, always give necessary information and help in any situation. Iterer hotel is gorgeous ... Non-chic! Clean and tidy. TV, hairdryer, telephone, fridge and a safe in the room is. The hotel grounds are well-kept and clean. Hypermarket is located next to the hotel (and the prices are lower than in duty free). Do not smoke in the hotel, but there are areas for smoking.
You can safely reach all the city by bus, train or use the car with the driver.
And another plus - you can take a pet.
Mioni Pezzato hotel - the place where I want to go back. The best hotel! Thank you very much family Mioni and staff for providing recreation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying at the Hotel Mioni Pezzato & SPA means "living the history" of Abano Terme, a hot springs spa among the oldest in Europe.Ever since Giovanni Mioni, in 1906, modernized the therapeutic use of hot spring water and mud baths, the Mioni Pezzato hotel is synonymous of tradition and prestige in the panorama of a health resort.Jewel of the Hotel Mioni Pezzato, the new sections of the Tea Rose center, where treatments based on traditional mud bath therapy, covered by national health services, are combined with a surprising universe of wellness treatments.The five hot spring pools, with varied temperatures (around 1,000 square meters of water surface), can satisfy every need: fun, sports, relaxation, post-traumatic rehabilitation.The elegant features of the rooms, the well-known tradition cuisine, and the expanse of the private park, are the ideal setting for a strikingly enjoyable and regenerating holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotel.de, Escapio, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Mioni Pezzato reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terme Mioni Pezzato Abano
- Terme Mioni Pezzato Hotel