I stayed here for one night only on business so I did not have the time to try the wellness area but everything else was satisfactory. Getting to the hotel by car was not very easy (I had to ask directions few times); there were signs but not enough to get me there. Room was large enough and bright with a little balcony. Food in the restaurant was good and also the buffet breakfast was well assorted although maybe few more options in terms of fresh fruit and salad would have been appreciated. Staff was professional but could have been a little warmer.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Trieste And Victoria
- Grand Hotel Trieste Victoria
- Grand Hotel Abano Terme
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Hotel TRieste & Victoria, the historic hotel in the pedestrian area of Abano Terme, offers a lovely fin de siecle atmosphere, enhanced by antique furniture, paintings and priceless art. The beautiful park surrounding this luxury hotel, is the setting for the 4 swimming pools with thermal water and Jacuzzi, whirlpool, resistance pools, hydrobikes, Kneipp pool, whirlpool, and water games.The Vital Thermal Spa® at the Grand Hotel Terme Trieste & Victoria is a health spa and wellness centre designed for those who want to regain their fitness, and achieve health in a short time, benefiting from all the treatments that are revitalizing, detoxifying and energizing. At the restaurant Diaz you can enjoy a typical Italian cuisine with a special selection of wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Travelocity, Escapio and Orbitz so you can book your Grand Hotel Trieste & Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.