I was lucky enough to stay here whilst my husband was having a conference in the hotel. We were staying in the main hotel part and the room was of a very high standard.
The breakfast buffet was impressive and filled me up for the day ahead. I bought a one way ticket on the boat from the hotel to Old Dubrovnik town and it was a beautiful way to arrive there. The town was full of tourists and was extremely hot so I took time to walk the walls and get a feel for the place but stayed only 4 hours before catching the hotel shuttle bus service back.
The next two days I spent trying out the beach and two of the 3 pools. Everything was very clean. The one towel allocation was fairly small which I think was a shame. You could get complimentary iced tap water when sitting by the pool which was a huge bonus. Strangely it was not possible to purchase even an ice-cream while sat at the pool.
My big complaint about the pools and in fact the whole resort was the constant music intrusion. I spent a long time by the child free pool only to be driven away by ridiculously loud heavy rock music. Down by the beach, there was some maintenance work going on with drilling – so no peace there.
I did mention the music intrusion to a staff member who appeared fairly senior.
I tried two restaurants on site. The better one being Cilantro. I also went to Fish Market where the service was poor and the fish was clearly frozen not fresh!
It was a nice break but I would not rush back again.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Resort And Spa At Dubrovnik Sun Gardens
- Radisson Blu Resort & Spa At Dubrovnik Sun Gardens Hotel
- Radisson Blu Resort & Spa At Dubrovnik Sun Gardens Hotel Dubrovnik
- Radisson Blu Hotel Dubrovnik Riviera
- Radisson Blu Resort & Spa At Dubrovnik Sun Gardens Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia - Orasac
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying a privileged location just steps away from a picturesque beach, resort offers wide array of rooms, suites and residences. With its award winning 3500 m2 Spa, large Sport center, beach, 3 outdoor pools and marina, conference facilities it's designed for ultimate luxury holiday experience. Gourmet heaven is the only way to describe the dining options at this five-star Adriatic Sea hotel. Guests are spoilt for choice with a fabulous array of restaurants, poolside eateries, bars and a unique Market Place concept, serving up delicious international and local dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Rezidor, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Escapio, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Radisson Blu Resort & Spa at Dubrovnik Sun Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.