Lovely Hotel. We were favoured with good weather at the end of September and the sunset pool was gorgeous, lovely warm water and plenty of sunbeds. As others have said the rooms are very nice but a little smaller than I was expecting. Beds are comfy and the pillows are nice and squashy. There is free bottle of water provided in room every day and coffee and tea but for a 5 star hotel they really should provide fresh milk and not the vile dried up coffee creamers so we bought some milk in the little shop. Bath design is smart looking BUT terrible for water splashing everywhere. The shower leaves a flood every time ! Also if you ladies need a strong hairdryer take your own as the one provided is very slow. The place is very relaxed and tranquil apart from at breakfast time. The room is too small, too hot and too busy. The buffet breakfast is very nice if you can find a clean table to partake of it ! We were at hotel for 4 days and every day at breakfast was a big mess.
The grounds and pools are lovely. The staff are friendly without being grovelly and the Croatians seem to be lovely people overall. The hotel was immaculately clean as was Dubrovnik Old Town. The bus shuttle is quite fast and not really expensive and it leaves on time.
Restaurants in the hotel not cheap but pretty much the price you expect for this class of hotel. We had a meal at Cilantro, 1oyster starter, 2 fillet steaks ( perfectly cooked ) 1 dessert, 2 coffees, 1 coke, 2 glasses of wine cost was approx £90 GB. We also had a lunch at the Bakery, 1 pizza, 1 lasagna, 1 coke, 1 beer, Approx £30 GB One evening meal at the Butchers grill, 1 starter, 2 steaks ( yes we are boring ! ), 2 side dishes, 1 icecream, 1 coffee, 4 glasses of wine and 1 bottle of water approx £120 GB. The rest of the time we ate in Dubrovnik with varying success but most meals were okay.
Basically the Radisson Blu keeps it end of the bargain and it does what it says on the tin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying a privileged location just steps away from a picturesque beach, resort offers wide array of rooms, suites and residences. With its award winning 3500 m2 Spa, large Sport center, beach, 3 outdoor pools and marina, conference facilities it's designed for ultimate luxury holiday experience. Gourmet heaven is the only way to describe the dining options at this five-star Adriatic Sea hotel. Guests are spoilt for choice with a fabulous array of restaurants, poolside eateries, bars and a unique Market Place concept, serving up delicious international and local dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Radisson Blu Resort & Spa at Dubrovnik Sun Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Resort & Spa At Dubrovnik Sun Gardens Hotel Dubrovnik
- Radisson Blu Resort And Spa At Dubrovnik Sun Gardens
- Radisson Blu Hotel Dubrovnik Riviera
- Radisson Blu Resort & Spa At Dubrovnik Sun Gardens Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia - Orasac