Was 1 of a group of 7 females who stayed in the Residence area, but took breakfast in the hotel (which was great). Thought at first that we were located a little too far from Dubrovnik, but during our stay all agreed that the level of relaxtion attained was enhanced by the peace of the location. Glad to have stayed there when it was just before the season took-off, as the facilities (pool areas, spa) were not too busy. Spa prices were the same as in Ireland & the outside relaxation area was very comfortable. Eateries within the Marketplace were very good & it was an appreciated option that you could order from a menu other than the one relevant to the particular restaurant you were sitting in (beneficial when in a group). Enisa (Client Relations Mngr?) was outstanding in helping us organise specific requests / outings & she really works to earn repeat business. Some of the reception staff in the Residences could do with further training, e.g. giving out info re opening times of grocery store, departure times of the water taxi. We had a problem with our reservation (not our fault, nor that of the Radisson, but that of the travel agent) & when this was brought to the attention of Mia on reception her initial reaction was forcefully dismissive. We did get the issue sorted, by working with Michael (Resevations Mngr?) & our travel agent, but this Receptionist caused (avoidable) hassle with her abrasive attitude. This was the only negative in an otherwise perfect girls holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying a privileged location just steps away from a picturesque beach, resort offers wide array of rooms, suites and residences. With its award winning 3500 m2 Spa, large Sport center, beach, 3 outdoor pools and marina, conference facilities it's designed for ultimate luxury holiday experience. Gourmet heaven is the only way to describe the dining options at this five-star Adriatic Sea hotel. Guests are spoilt for choice with a fabulous array of restaurants, poolside eateries, bars and a unique Market Place concept, serving up delicious international and local dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Rezidor, Priceline, Despegar.com, Escapio, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Radisson Blu Resort & Spa at Dubrovnik Sun Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Resort & Spa At Dubrovnik Sun Gardens Hotel Dubrovnik
- Radisson Blu Resort And Spa At Dubrovnik Sun Gardens
- Radisson Blu Hotel Dubrovnik Riviera
- Radisson Blu Resort & Spa At Dubrovnik Sun Gardens Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia - Orasac