“Almost Perfect” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 2 hotels in Lacy Lakeview
Omaha, Nebraska
“Almost Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2011

This is a very nice hotel and the staff were exceptionally friendly. They gave me an upgrade to a suite which was very nice. The only real issue was a very loud air conditioner in the room. I would've complained but a) it was cool enough (almost) and b) I didn't want to lose the jacuzzi tub if they switched my rooms.

Definitely stay here.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
FairfieldWaco, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Waco North, responded to this review, March 30, 2011
Our staff would love to thank you for your support on TripAdvisor. We try to do our very best to make sure our guests are comfortable and well-taken care of. I want to apologize for the inconvenience of the noisy air conditioner. We want everything to be in perfect working order for our guests. I am sorry that this was not the case during your stay. Please stay with us again soon so that we can show you our commitment to your comfort. Again, thank you so much for your support, and we look forward to hosting you the next time you stop by Waco!

150 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2011

We choose to stay at this hotel because of the reviews that were mentioned on tripadvisor and various websites. We were not disappointed at all! The staff was extra friendly and the breakfast wasn't just your typical continental breakfast. We loved every bit of our stay! The free wifi was a plus with my husband. The cardio room was a bigger hit with me. We spent our time in Waco to be close to family and we have now found our new home away from home.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
FairfieldWaco, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Waco North, responded to this review, March 23, 2011
I want to thank you for the support that you have given us on TripAdvisor! We are proud of the fact that we were able to help you start your New Year out right. Our guests, such as yourself, are who make our job rewarding and worthwhile. Thank you for letting us, as well as your peers on TripAdvisor, know about your positive experience at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Waco North. We would love to have you stay with us again on your next trip to Waco! Again, thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community. We truly appreciate your support!

Lincoln, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2011

The room was neat and clean. Good breakfast selection. Check in was a little slow. I would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
I want to thank you for the support that you have given us on TripAdvisor! Our guests, such as yourself, are who make our job rewarding and worthwhile. Thank you for letting us, as well as your peers on TripAdvisor, know about your positive experience at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Waco North. We would love to have you stay with us again on your next trip to Waco! Again, thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community. We truly appreciate your support!

Dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2010

I needed somewhere to go to just clear my head. I did not want to spend a lot of money but wanted to feel safe and have amenities. I check the internet and narrowed it down to two or three hotels. The information about this hotel sounded too good to be true so instead of making a reservation, I went to the hotel to check it out before deciding to stay.

The staff was so friendly and helpful I did not want to look at any other hotels. I was given a map with points of interest highlighted.

I utilized the indoor pool although it was November. I used the fitness room while watching a good show on the TV. I even bought DVD's for the DVD player. I used both the microwave and the refrigerator in the evening. I wanted to use the in-room coffee-maker but it needed some addtional cleaning.

I had peeped in the large breakfast area and was hoping that the long shelf was there for a reason. I was not disappointed. Not only was there fruit , cereal and juice but there was actually a waffle iron for you to cook your made-to-order waffles and a warm container with meat and eggs cooked that morning.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled solo
Topeka, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2010

excellent hotel ,easy off 35 hway, clean, the staff was just excellent, great breakfast, will be back and thank you all.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
charleston,wv
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2010

We are in process of relocating. Had extended stay. Efficient and friendly staff. Very clean. Good breakfast. M Kirk Charleston, WV

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2010

Fabulous staff, extremely well kept & clean. From the front desk, to the breakfast hostess & maintenance people, this place offers exceptional service and hospitality. ~ Jim S.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Waco North? Share your experiences!