“Stayed 7 times from Nov to May...” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
2X Points Package
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Lacy Lakeview
Waco, Texas
“Stayed 7 times from Nov to May...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

I stayed at this location multiple times while I was exploring college opportunities in the area (TSTC). The location is so convenient! Also the staff here is amazing even on the busiest of nights they go out of their way to help.

Room Tip: I recommend 2nd or 3rd floors the walls and ceilings were solid never heard anyone around my room.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo

251 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
State College, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

This was one of the best value hotels I've ever stayed in. I really have only compliments; it felt like a $150+ room for only $110. The room was spotless and well kept (including the rugs and those corners of the bathroom that usually get overlooked). Comfy bed and pillows. The staff was super friendly, and helped us choose an excellent place to eat for the night. The breakfast was the standard fare for this type of hotel: eggs, some type of meat (I think it was ham), a waffle maker, plus coffee, juice, bagels, etc. Try the fruit salad, it was excellent! I should also mention that the room was very quiet despite the hotel being right off the highway.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
HamptonWacoNorth, Lindsey Holder, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Waco North, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
Thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community! On behalf of the entire staff, I would like to thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Waco North. We were glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you’re in Waco! We love having you here!
Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

One of the nicest rooms we have stayed in. Outstanding service from the front desk on. Only drawback was ice machine on our floor was on the blink but needed the excerise so I walked to the next floor. A really nice stay in Waco.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
HamptonWacoNorth, Lindsye Holder, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Waco North, responded to this review, August 8, 2012
Thank you staying with the Hampton Inn Waco North, and for sharing your recent experience! I am glad that you found our rooms to be one of the nicest, and that you received outstanding service; however I would like to apologize for your issue with our ice machines. I have had our maintenance department check all of our ice machines and can assure you that the issue is being taken care of so no other guest will be inconvenienced as you were. We hope to see you again soon! We love having you here!!
Plano, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

My wife and I enjoy staying at this Hampton Inn. Your entire staff is always friendly and go out of their way to make our stay comfortable. With a daughter at Baylor University, as long as there are rooms available, this is our number 1 choice to stay.

Steve M
Plano,TX

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
HamptonWacoNorth, Lindsey Holder, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Waco North, responded to this review, August 8, 2012
Steve M.

Thank You for making Hampton Inn Waco North your #1 choice when visiting Baylor University, and for sharing your experiences with the Trip Advisor community! We understand how important it is for families visiting their students to have a clean, comfortable ‘home base’ and strive to not only meet but exceed our guests’ expectations. We look forward to seeing you again this coming semester. Sic ‘Em Bears!!
Palm Harbor, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

We have stayed at this Hampton several times and Love it! We have never had any issues with them. Staff is always super friendly and willing to help with anything you need. Breakfast is always really good and they really stay on top of keeping it stocked. The rooms are really comfortable and clean. We get the feeling of home away from home. The beds are so comfortable and smell really good. This is the only place we stay when we visit are family in Waco. It's the best!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank You for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Waco North and for taking the time to share your experience. Our staff works hard each day to provide outstanding service and a clean and comfortable ‘home away from home’ for our valued guests. Of course, we absolutely love to hear when we get it right! We can't wait to see you again on your next trip to Waco, afterall we love having you here!!
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

I have been staying at this Hotel for the last 4 weeks, very pleased with the service and cleanness of the hotel, the staff are outstanding very helpful. I would recommend this Hotel to all my friends.

Room Tip: All rooms are clean and lare and sunny.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Verden, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

We have been staying at Hampton Inns in alot of different areas and they are always really good. I guess this one might be slightly older. I thought I had a extra large suite with a sleeper sofa reserved based on the price ($225) it was called a hospitality suite, but when I checked in the clerk called it a standard king room and changed the price ($105) When I questioned it he said something about a "meeting room" anyway it was a nice standard king room...nothing roomy or large about it. With the kids and luggage...well I missed the extra room I thought I had reserved. Disappointing based on numerous previous very pleasant stays with Hampton.

Room Tip: Hospitality room does not mean anything special.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
HamptonWacoNorth, Lindsey Holder, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Waco North, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Hampton Inn Waco North. I am so sorry to hear that your experience was less than pleasant. In our system, our two meeting rooms are listed online as ‘Hospitality Suites’ however, they are not intended to be used as sleeping rooms and are not the typical two room suite you may have been thinking of. I do apologize for any confusion, or inconvenience this may have caused you. The reason your price was changed was to better reflect the actualities of the room being used as a sleeping room, and not for a meeting function. I apologize if this was not communicated to you properly. I would love to send you a certificate for a complimentary night if you would give us another chance to prove our true dedication to your comfort. Please email me at agm@hamptonwaconorth.com so that I may be of better service to you. Again, I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns!

Been to Hampton Inn Waco North? Share your experiences!