“Breakfast in Slider Station” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Muscat, Oman
“Breakfast in Slider Station”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

After hearing from a friend that Slider Station had started to do breakfast and it was great I decided to try it out for myself as I am a big fan of their food but not always their service.
I must say that on this occasion the service matched up to the food, both were excellent. I had the beef eggs benedict and it was delicious. Beef marinated in a sweet maple sauce served on English muffins topped with a lightly poached egg, hollandise sauce and some freshly copped green chillis. I must say I was delighted with my choice. There is a good deal of choice on the menu and I will definetly be back again to try something else. Breakfast and a coffee came to 5 rial.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Polish first
Oman
“On the way back up?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

We dined at the Slider Station today with friends for lunch. We were asked to move to accommodate a party of 7. We didn't mind of course and promptly moved. Almost immediately, we were presented with a complimentary starter to share by way of thanks. We found the staff to be attentive, well versed on their menu items and prompt in service. It could be argued perhaps that portions could be a little larger but the food we ordered was flavourful and well presented so we'll let that slide ; )

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Muscat, Oman
“Third time disappointment”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Having tried the slider station when it first opened the food was great, so was service - however the last two dining experiences have not been very good and we will not be eating there again, despite its great location. Food portions have been scaled down, service was bad and when mentioned to the management that the diet coke was flat was treated very badly. There were 3 of us dining, our firend had had her meal delivered and she had eaten it beforeours even came out! no apologies when asked where our food was - a it will be here soon reply was not satisfactory - needs to improve in all areas.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Kuwait City, Kuwait
“Doesn't compare to the original Slider Station in Kuwait”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

I live in Kuwait and I'm a regular at Slider Station, so when my friends suggested Slider Station Muscat, I agreed to have dinner there. The service just doesn't compare. They were VERY slow in bringing us the food, and really staggered our order. Some people on the table were done eating and one of my friends was still waiting for one of her sliders. The waiters insisted that they ran out of fries and we couldn't order ANY kind. But when some of the burgers came, we saw fries piled on the plate! The waiter then looked very confused asking if those are the fries we wanted. He said of course they have fries and placed an order, which was quickly placed on our table).
The location is great, though. It was a little humid so we sat indoors but I think it would be nice to have lunch outside when the weather's a little cooler.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Muscat, Masqat, Oman
“Fabulous Mini Burgers and Pizza on the Beach!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Awesome Food and a perfect location! This restaurant is my favorite of all the restaurants in Muscat! The burgers are awesome tasting and I always love to try a little bit of everything so this gives me the perfect chance with all the varieties of mini burgers...they even have a really good southwestern chicken salad if you want something lighter. Also, the shoestring fries are the best and very addicting! A must try!

• Visited March 2013