Just back from Grand Bois. Like other reviews, very close to the Gondola - 30 yard ski down in the morning, and a 10 yard walk back to the main door at night. Exactly what we wanted - nice, clean, recently refurbished. Balcony over the slope / main village area. Cons - small bedroom and thin walls, and we had the odd issue with hot water at busy times. Weren't an issue as we were there when it was quiet. May be different if very busy. Already booking the next trip as the location is a perfect basis for the 3 valleys without the ridiculous expense of the other resorts.
- Also Known As:
- Maeva Residence Grand Bois Hotel
- Maeva Residence Grand Bois Hotel Courchevel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A car-free resort for families. Residence in the heart of the resort. Direct access on skis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pierre & Vacances so you can book your Residence Maeva Grand Bois reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.