After reading all the wonderful reviews of Reefview Apartments on Tripadvisor, we decided this would be the perfect spot for us. This was our second time visiting the island and it was even better than the first thanks to great accommodations and fantastic hosts! Karoll and Nick know everything there is to know about the island and all of their recommendations were perfect for us. They made us feel like old friends. There are beaches and restaurants close by and the bus stop is just a short walk up the road. The mountains and ocean on this part of the island are stunning.
Karoll picked us up from the airport and brought us to the grocery store so we could get the supplies we needed for the week. So much easier than having to deal with taxis, etc.
We stayed in the cottage, a perfect little 'love shack' for us. The outdoor shower is heaven! This also allowed us to cook many of our own meals. Karoll and Nick provided us with beach towels and chairs and also a cooler so we could head to the beach for the day.
The BBQ welcome dinner is fantastic! Highly recommended after a day of traveling.
We love Antigua and hope to spend more time there and we especially hope to stay at Reefview again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three uniquely decorated, fully equipped holiday/vacation homes set in lush tropical gardens - affording spectacular panoramic views of Antigua's famous Cades Reef and neighbouring islands. Located within a stone's throw of a long sandy shoreline fringed with coconut palms on the outskirts of a small fishing village. Owned and operated by long time residents Karoll and Nick Williams - always on hand to help you get to know THE REAL ANTIGUA!!! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Reefview Apartments Hotel Cades Bay
- Reef View Apartments Antigua
- Reef View Apartments Hotel Antigua
- ReefView Apartments Antigua/Cades Bay