My husband and I were lucky enough to be able to spend 2 great weeks at the Reef View Apts. Our trip started with a pick up at the airport/ A Tasty Rum drink upon our arrival at their fabulous Apts. These two people, Karoll and Nick are so generous with their time and the most outgoing hosts ever. They both know this island well and can give you many extra over the top tips to make Antigua the trip of a lifetime.
Karoll took us to English Harbor for the fishing fest-great time, as well as the Harriet Hashers (where beer and hiking come together)-what a hoot. Great time with great people. The property has beautiful flowers, a friendly parrot and of course Maui. Antigua is a beautiful Island and Nick & Karoll made our stay special.
The apts are fully equipped and have such a great Karoll beach flair . We are hoping to see the Reef View apts, and Nick & Karoll again soon. Thanks for the memories!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ReefView Apartments consist of three unique and fully equipped self catering holiday/vacation homes - each with full bathroom and kitchen - set in lush tropical gardens affording spectacular panoramic views of Antigua's famous Cades Reef just 1 mile offshore as well as neighbouring islands of Montserrat, Guadeloupe and Redonda. ReefView Apartments is located on the shores of the Cades Bay Marine Reserve in a quiet residential hamlet - just 100m from a long deserted sandy beach, fringed with coconut palms, with walk in snorkeling available right off the beach. The shallows flats which front the apartments for miles in each direction are also a haven for sports fishermen - offering shots at hard fighting game species such as tarpon, permit, snook, snapper and barracuda - to name but a few.... Ideal for independent travelers, who enjoy long beach walks in beautiful natural surroundings, exploring the many interesting facets of Antigua's history and geography and immersing themselves in the local culture to provide an experience far removed from the generic experience offered by most other resorts. Owned and operated by long time Antigua residents - Karoll and Nick Williams - we are always on hand to help you get orientated and to know THE REAL ANTIGUA!!! We very much look forward to welcoming you to our little piece of paradise - down by the sea..... ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Reefview Apartments Hotel Cades Bay
- Reef View Apartments Antigua
- Reef View Apartments Hotel Antigua
- ReefView Apartments Antigua/Cades Bay