My boyfriend and I spend last Christmas in Antigua, we stayed in Reef View Apartments.
Karoll and Nick are very welcoming and thoughtful hosts: they always helped us to find good places to eat, to swim and to visit to experience real Antigua. And they made us feel very welcomed and at home, and always were there when we needed their help and advise.
The Christmas were spend in Antigua was one of the most memorable Christmases for us: Karoll and Nick cooked a wonderful dinner, we played fun games, and had a great time.
I would highly recommend to go on a snorkeling trip with Nick and Karoll: they took us to the best snorkeling spots: the ones with beautiful schools of fish, lots of turtles and sting rays. They provided very good refreshments while on the trip.
The apartment we stayed in was very well decorated, comfortable and with the great views - we had our own little paradise.
When we will come back to Antigua, we are definately staying with Karoll and Nick!
- Also Known As:
- Reefview Apartments Hotel Cades Bay
- Reefview Apartments Hotel
- Reef View Apartments Antigua
- Reef View Apartments Hotel Antigua
- ReefView Apartments Antigua/Cades Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three uniquely decorated, fully equipped holiday/vacation homes set in lush tropical gardens - affording spectacular panoramic views of Antigua's famous Cades Reef and neighbouring islands. Located within a stone's throw of a long sandy shoreline fringed with coconut palms on the outskirts of a small fishing village. Owned and operated by long time residents Karoll and Nick Williams - always on hand to help you get to know THE REAL ANTIGUA!!! ... more less