My boyfriend and I spend last Christmas in Antigua, we stayed in Reef View Apartments.
Karoll and Nick are very welcoming and thoughtful hosts: they always helped us to find good places to eat, to swim and to visit to experience real Antigua. And they made us feel very welcomed and at home, and always were there when we needed their help and advise.
The Christmas were spend in Antigua was one of the most memorable Christmases for us: Karoll and Nick cooked a wonderful dinner, we played fun games, and had a great time.
I would highly recommend to go on a snorkeling trip with Nick and Karoll: they took us to the best snorkeling spots: the ones with beautiful schools of fish, lots of turtles and sting rays. They provided very good refreshments while on the trip.
The apartment we stayed in was very well decorated, comfortable and with the great views - we had our own little paradise.
When we will come back to Antigua, we are definately staying with Karoll and Nick!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ReefView Apartments consist of three unique and fully equipped self catering holiday/vacation homes - each with full bathroom and kitchen - set in lush tropical gardens affording spectacular panoramic views of Antigua's famous Cades Reef just 1 mile offshore as well as neighbouring islands of Montserrat, Guadeloupe and Redonda. ReefView Apartments is located on the shores of the Cades Bay Marine Reserve in a quiet residential hamlet - just 100m from a long deserted sandy beach, fringed with coconut palms, with walk in snorkeling available right off the beach. The shallows flats which front the apartments for miles in each direction are also a haven for sports fishermen - offering shots at hard fighting game species such as tarpon, permit, snook, snapper and barracuda - to name but a few.... Ideal for independent travelers, who enjoy long beach walks in beautiful natural surroundings, exploring the many interesting facets of Antigua's history and geography and immersing themselves in the local culture to provide an experience far removed from the generic experience offered by most other resorts. Owned and operated by long time Antigua residents - Karoll and Nick Williams - we are always on hand to help you get orientated and to know THE REAL ANTIGUA!!! We very much look forward to welcoming you to our little piece of paradise - down by the sea..... ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Reefview Apartments Hotel Cades Bay
- Reef View Apartments Antigua
- Reef View Apartments Hotel Antigua
- ReefView Apartments Antigua/Cades Bay