My husband and teenage daughter and I stayed in the loft apartment for a week during Christmas 2012. We had a fantastic time and would definitely return!! The loft apartment was clean and had all of the amenities one would need. We especially enjoyed the private outdoor shower with lovely flowers and lots of room. This is a great vacation spot that gives you a local feel for the island and is free from tourists.
Karoll and Nick were most gracious. Their meals were delicious and tips for getting around were helpful. We rented a car that Karoll had delivered to the property. We would recommend renting a car to get around the island. There is so much to see and discover including the gorgeous beaches.
There is a local grocery store and numerous restaurants with many varieties of the famous rum punch. Yum Yum
As soon as we returned home my daughter posted a picture on Instagram stating that she wanted to go back! I agree!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three uniquely decorated, fully equipped holiday/vacation homes set in lush tropical gardens - affording spectacular panoramic views of Antigua's famous Cades Reef and neighbouring islands. Located within a stone's throw of a long sandy shoreline fringed with coconut palms on the outskirts of a small fishing village. Owned and operated by long time residents Karoll and Nick Williams - always on hand to help you get to know THE REAL ANTIGUA!!! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Reefview Apartments Hotel Cades Bay
- Reef View Apartments Antigua
- Reef View Apartments Hotel Antigua
- ReefView Apartments Antigua/Cades Bay