Recently returned from a 10 day stay at Reefview in the penthouse apartment and would thoroughly recommend it over a typical "hotel" holiday.
Pros - apartment was really good, well equipped and comfortable with everything we needed. Nick & Karroll were very knowledgeable and helpful and gave us some good tips even though we'd stayed on the island before. Really nice to sit outside and have a leisurely breakfast on the verandah.
Cons - only thing to be aware of that you are a drive away from most restaurants/bars/beaches so a car is an essential!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three uniquely decorated, fully equipped holiday/vacation homes set in lush tropical gardens - affording spectacular panoramic views of Antigua's famous Cades Reef and neighbouring islands. Located within a stone's throw of a long sandy shoreline fringed with coconut palms on the outskirts of a small fishing village. Owned and operated by long time residents Karoll and Nick Williams - always on hand to help you get to know THE REAL ANTIGUA!!! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Reefview Apartments Hotel Cades Bay
- Reef View Apartments Antigua
- Reef View Apartments Hotel Antigua
- ReefView Apartments Antigua/Cades Bay