We stayed for three nights 4 days. Lovley grand manor, beautiful grounds superb views. Our room was spacous and clean, we had all we needed. I can't say enough in praise of the staff, they were very attentive and went out of their way to help us. The reception staff were freindly and very professional. Anything we asked for they willingly provided. The bar and restaurant staff made us feel very welcome and did all they could for us. The food was lovely, at breakfast we had a wide range of choice. The restaurant was top class not too large, the decor is beautiful. We dined in as well as eating out at a variety of restaurants.The staff themselves made all the difference to our stay. I would reccomend Inglewood Manor to anyone. Beautiful place lovely genuine people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inglewood Manor is a delightful Edwardian country house nestling in the heart of 38 acres of exquisite grounds. Built in 1915, the Grade 2 listed hotel retains all the charm and warmth of a lavish family home, with elegant rooms, spacious terraces and acres of manicured lawns. All twenty nine luxurious en-suite bedrooms have individual charm and offer glorious views of the grounds. Surrounded by fantastic attractions, with fishing, walking and tennis in the grounds we provide an idyllic retreat. A team of award winning chefs display flair and creativity, ensuring every meal is a memorable dining experience, and friendly, responsive staff guarantee the warmest of welcomes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, LateRooms and Priceline so you can book your Inglewood Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inglewood Manor Hotel Ledsham
- Inglewood Manor Chester
- Inglewood Manor Hotel Chester