Our group had booked all but 2 of the rooms for the weekend so had the hotel mainly to our selves. The welcome of sherry and maderia cake when we booked in was a lovely touch which set the tone for the weekend. Room 26 which very nicely laid out with 2 bathrooms was looking a little tired and in need of a touch up of paint on the wood work. I did have a problem with the safe in the room but the staff soon rectified this. Mine and my wife's meals were very good and the staff accommodated my friend who has a potato and wheat allergy very well. Some members of our group thought the food to be only acceptable. All the staff were very friendly and attentive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inglewood Manor is a delightful Edwardian country house nestling in the heart of 38 acres of exquisite grounds. Built in 1915, the Grade 2 listed hotel retains all the charm and warmth of a lavish family home, with elegant rooms, spacious terraces and acres of manicured lawns. All twenty nine luxurious en-suite bedrooms have individual charm and offer glorious views of the grounds. Surrounded by fantastic attractions, with fishing, walking and tennis in the grounds we provide an idyllic retreat. A team of award winning chefs display flair and creativity, ensuring every meal is a memorable dining experience, and friendly, responsive staff guarantee the warmest of welcomes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, LateRooms and Priceline so you can book your Inglewood Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inglewood Manor Hotel Ledsham
- Inglewood Manor Chester
- Inglewood Manor Hotel Chester