Stayed for one night as close to busisness - checked in good - lady went to check my room first - nice touch. Although room small and very warm.......comfy bed, nice bathroom. Evening meal lovely, evening duty Manager wonderful lad - Tranmere supporter I recall.......
Bad points, menu in the hotel guide in the room was different from what was available, no conditioner or shamppo that from a hotel of this nature I would hope to find as complimmentary, forgot my razor - guide in the room said ask at reception, although they didnt have any - small housekeeping issues that need to be reviewed....but super hotel, wonderful building, amazing gardens.
Keep up the good work guys!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inglewood Manor is a delightful Edwardian country house nestling in the heart of 38 acres of exquisite grounds. Built in 1915, the Grade 2 listed hotel retains all the charm and warmth of a lavish family home, with elegant rooms, spacious terraces and acres of manicured lawns. All twenty nine luxurious en-suite bedrooms have individual charm and offer glorious views of the grounds. Surrounded by fantastic attractions, with fishing, walking and tennis in the grounds we provide an idyllic retreat. A team of award winning chefs display flair and creativity, ensuring every meal is a memorable dining experience, and friendly, responsive staff guarantee the warmest of welcomes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, LateRooms and Priceline so you can book your Inglewood Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inglewood Manor Hotel Ledsham
- Inglewood Manor Chester
- Inglewood Manor Hotel Chester