“Just good for a night stay!!!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Lagoa Santa International Airport

You added Ramada Lagoa Santa International Airport to your Saves list
Ramada Lagoa Santa International Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Av. Academico Nilo Figueiredo, 2049 - Joana Darc, Lagoa Santa, State of Minas Gerais 33400-000, Brazil   |
Offers & Announcements
10% off room rate
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Lagoa Santa
Edmonton, Canada
“Just good for a night stay!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for just one night on my way to Concelheiro Lafayiete / Congonhas. It is kind of 'layover' hotel - don't think it is any good for a long stay! Not so close to the airport either (Taxi R$ 42). Nothing really great to specifically mention. Rooms are clean, good breakfast and close to a supermarket - Those are the only some plus points!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Pori, Finland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is billed as an airport hotel but is about 12km away, takes about 20 minutes by taxi. The area isn´t very nice, there´s a local supermarket opposite and a Carrefour? just down the road.

Staff were quite helpful, I arrived early 09:30-ish off a 3 flight trip from Milan MXP-LHR-GRU-CNF and they found a room for me even though check in should be 14:00

The room was clean with a balcony overlooking a residential area, the bed was good, the shower nice. Breakfast was local food, not the best but won´t kill you. So all-in-all it should be a 3/5 ... unfortunately there were dogs howling all night and it´s brazil so single glazing windows... as a result I got about 3 hours sleep and was ridiculously tired the next day.

Room Tip: Ask for one facing the street, traffic noise can´t be any worse than those damned dogs.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
RamadaBrasil, General Manager at Ramada Lagoa Santa International Airport, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Dear
Thanks for taking time from your schedule to answer our research Guests. I apologize for your experience was less than satisfactory. Our goal is not only meet the needs of every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Know that their opinions are extremely valuable to us. Opinions such as these help us to improve our service and property on a daily basis. Also, be aware that comments and problems identified are resolved.

We hope you can give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

If I can help in any way, do not hesitate to contact me directly at 55 31 36881000.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

The hotel is clean, the bedroom was clean and comfortable and it's close to the Tancredo Neves International Airport (Confins). But I could not sleep well because I heard all steps of everyone in the floor above mine. In my floor there was also some noise: I heard everyone walking in the corridor and it was 2 am... 3 am...

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
RamadaBrasil, General Manager at Ramada Lagoa Santa International Airport, responded to this review, April 30, 2013

London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

This is really the only option if you want to stay near Belo Horizonte airport. The rooms are nice enough, clean and large. The restaurant is disappointing, food quality is not great but there are not many options close by.

Service could be better - we arrived only to be told that they didn't have our reservations. They didn't seem to think this was a problem and expected us either to leave or pay for new reservations. After an hour, they did locate them but did apologise but when we suggested that they comp the two beers we had drunk whilst waiting we were told that they were not prepared to do this. This small gesture would have gone a long way.

All in all, a pretty typical lower-mid-range chain hotel experience.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night en route to Ouro Preto. Took taxi from the airport which cost $R35 ( paid inside but the card machine didn't work so had to pay cash!) and it took a good 15minutes. It wasn't in what I would call a nice area- seemed very industrial. I was glad of the very comfy bed though and had a nice breakfast in the morning. Shower was ok- good medium pressure and hot water! I was looking forward to using the gym and going for a swim in the morning as I wasn't picked up until late morning- but unfortunately the leisure area was closed for a local official function!! There is a supermarket over the road if you don't want to pay the mini bar bill! Good sized room with desk area and balcony (overlooking the main noisy road!)

• Stayed September 2012

Canberra
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

Clean large rooms with views over the lake. Staff generally very helpful. Restaurant service and quality variable. Some furniture on the verandah would be appreciated. A long walk to Centro.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Sao Paulo, SP
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

The hotel have very good beds, good food, great staff. I only miss a better shower... The lake has 6.8km's so if you like to run, that's a very good place to stay also...

Room Tip: Choose one with the lagoon view
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

Been to Ramada Lagoa Santa International Airport? Share your experiences!