Have stayed here several times and location is great couple of hundred yards from Metro stop and easy access to central Paris. La Defense contains large shopping complex,and cinema with plenty of options to eat, restaurants and fast food.
Good tip is to buy a three zone travel card for either 3 or 5 days. could save you a lot of money rather than buying individual tickets or books of.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris La Défense Centre hotel is located in the heart of Paris' La Défense area, not far from the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe and the Porte Maillot convention center, and is close to the CNIT and the Grande Arche. The Esplanade de la Défense metro station lies opposite, providing access to the Eiffel Tower in just ten minutes. The hotel offers 286 renovated, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotel.de and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ibis Paris La Defense Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris La Defense Centre Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris La Defense Centre