Coach trip. Problem finding underground car park the receptionist wouldn't give our room keys had to wait for coach driver to distribute them.
Room was small but clean and the beds were comfortable. We didn't have the problem some did with being too warm.
Breakfast not the best continental buffet we've had but enough to set you up for a day.
Internet access was good and quite fast. Amazingly enough the bar ran out of white wine on our last night a fact I found amazing in France the capital of wine making.
The hotel is in a business district so nothing around the area but people on the coach did say it was easy to use the metro which is close by.
Overall a good hotel but if we went Paris again would not return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris La Défense Centre hotel is located in the heart of Paris' La Défense area, not far from the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe and the Porte Maillot convention center, and is close to the CNIT and the Grande Arche. The Esplanade de la Défense metro station lies opposite, providing access to the Eiffel Tower in just ten minutes. The hotel offers 286 renovated, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Paris La Defense Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris La Defense Centre Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris La Defense Centre