Ibis is a basic hotel and ideal or the business traveller who spends little time actually in the hotel. Next to the river, if you want a walk, (not for me, it was -5°C). Convenient for the Metro which runs right outside. The hotel is basic, comfortable and clean. Staff try to be helpful though not many speak English, not that we should moan as we English are genetically unable to speak any other language. Right next door to a Novotel where you can get the same size room for twice the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris La Défense Centre hotel is located in the heart of Paris' La Défense area, not far from the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe and the Porte Maillot convention center, and is close to the CNIT and the Grande Arche. The Esplanade de la Défense metro station lies opposite, providing access to the Eiffel Tower in just ten minutes. The hotel offers 286 renovated, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, ACCOR, Odigeo and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Ibis Paris La Defense Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris La Defense Centre Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris La Defense Centre