Located conviniently at the center of the La Defense business district, this makes for an ideal stay when having to do business there. It's located 2 minutes walking away from the metro and near to a few dinining options. Walking to the huge Quatre Temps shopping mall with many shops, several restaurants and a cinema takes about 10 to 15 minutes. Same for the big arch.
The rooms are small, but clean and modern. The wifi internet is free and quite good, though has a 200 MB data limit. After reaching this limit, you can right-a-way log on again. Existing connections will be broken though.
The reception is friendly and speaks enough English to get the basics done. There are three elevators, so no long waiting times there.
A downside is that you cannot open the window of the room. I found the room to be quite hot, even it being autum and cold outside and even with the air conditioner set to 5 degrees Celcius, the room wouldn't cool down much.
Getting here from the Paris Du Nord train station or the airport is quite easily done by taking the metro. It costs 2,50 euro a person, one way to get there and you'll need to transfer once at the Les Halles stop. All together it takes about 30 minutes for the trip.
For tourists I woud less recommend this hotel as most touristic hotspots are located away from this hotel. Though being perfectly reachable via the metro, I personally would find it more convinient to have a hotel nearer to the hotspots. For business, this is good and recommendable.
The staff at the reception tries to get away with not assigning you Accor Club points. Don't let these crooks get away with this. Just contact Club Accor through their website and claim the missing points. You will get them assigned through that way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris La Défense Centre hotel is located in the heart of Paris' La Défense area, not far from the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe and the Porte Maillot convention center, and is close to the CNIT and the Grande Arche. The Esplanade de la Défense metro station lies opposite, providing access to the Eiffel Tower in just ten minutes. The hotel offers 286 renovated, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Paris La Defense Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris La Defense Centre Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris La Defense Centre