So, I recognize this is an inexpensive hotel in a busy business area. BUT. This is the first time ever that my room was simply not serviced. I'm not horrified as such (how much mess an I cause in one night....) but it just seems to be such a fundamental oversight. And it took nearly the duration of my shower to work out why the bathroom overall felt cramped - there was barely 8 inches of clearance between me and the ceiling - and I'm 5'2. Desk service was rude on one occasion I asked for help. Even though this is a business trip, I am allowed a limited choice of hotel, and will be choosing NOT to stay here again...
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris La Defense Centre Hotel
- Ibis Paris La Defense Centre Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris La Defense Centre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris La Défense Centre hotel is located in the heart of Paris' La Défense area, not far from the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe and the Porte Maillot convention center, and is close to the CNIT and the Grande Arche. The Esplanade de la Défense metro station lies opposite, providing access to the Eiffel Tower in just ten minutes. The hotel offers 286 renovated, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Ibis Paris La Defense Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.