if you want to be sure that you have a good hotel for good price, than this is it. But keep in mind that this is not a 5 star hotel. Good bed, clean bathroom, clean hotel. The location is superb: near the river and between the arc the triomphe and arc de la defence. The metro connection is close and the number ONE line passes all the major places in Paris, so you will not have to change a lot. The view from our room was on the river and office building (some 200 meters away). There are some min-points: the airco in our room works very well if you want a cold room, it does not work very well if you want to turn up the heat. You have no minibar in the room and our room was connected with an other room via a door (which is GREAT for families with friends), but not so nice when only one room; because every time when we had a new neighbor the tried to open the door (once late at night).
Conclusion: the staff was very helpful and I will come back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris La Défense Centre hotel is located in the heart of Paris' La Défense area, not far from the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe and the Porte Maillot convention center, and is close to the CNIT and the Grande Arche. The Esplanade de la Défense metro station lies opposite, providing access to the Eiffel Tower in just ten minutes. The hotel offers 286 renovated, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Paris La Defense Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris La Defense Centre Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris La Defense Centre