I went in expecting a 4* and we got a bit better than this! Compared to the Novotel Esplanade de la Defense this hotel is FAR SUPERIOR!
- This is about a 7 min walk to La Defense RER (train) or Metro (subway) with excellent connections to where all the action is! The hotel pedestrian entrance is 3 flights of steps down. There are escalators, but on the weekend they do not work! So be prepared to walk up and down 3 flights of stairs.
- Luxuriously soft Sofitel cloud bed with french Roger & Gallett amenities.
- Slippers and robes. The room is larger than Novotel rooms.
- 2 bottles Free water (still + gas) saves you the hassle of getting own!
- Concierge was amazing - she did everything she could to help us by giving us tips, even calling restaurants to secure free champagne for us. Unfortunately her recommendation was for a chain that served mediocre food to tourists. We got better tips from the internet which you can access with free wifi.
- Great price for a similar level of luxury in Paris (although La Defense being the CBD area is not actually considered as "Paris")
- I think the hotel has some fundamental problem in the lobby with the sewerage system. There are 6 toilets as soon as you walk in and you can SMELL IT! The smell doesnt travel far to other floors but remains in the lifT! As soon as I walked into the lift on the way out, the stench of sewerage will hit you!
- 25 EUR buffet breakfast - we skipped this on the basis that 50EUR for breakfast for 2 was a ludicrous amount to pay!
- Both phones didnt work which made trying to get in touch with staff very difficult. I personally went down the lift to tell reception about the problem and to make the request in person, he said he would try fix the phone but this didnt happen during our stay. NOR was my request tended to!
- We got 3 hassling calls from reception when we were 15 mins past our check out time! They would call, let it ring twice, then hang up when we pick up.
- the toilet was VERY DIRTY. I was sitting in the bathtub and got a particular angle view of the toilet bowl you can't normally see standing up looking down which clearly showed a hard brown line where the cleaners STOPPED CLEANING!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the La Defense business district, opposite the CNIT (Center for New Industries and Technologies) and 10 minutes from the Champs-Elysees, the fully renovated Pullman Paris La Defense is intimate, pure and bright. This upscale hotel offers stylish and spacious rooms, a fitness center, Le Quinte&Sens restaurant with an open kitchen, bar, free WIFI with fiber optic and a private car park. The meeting spaces offer optimum facilities to ensure the success of your seminars and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pullman Paris La Defense reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Paris La Defense Hotel La Defense
- Accor Paris La Defense