This Pullman is a former Sofitel indeed. Right now it is undergoing a renovation to become more Pullman style. Therefore there is quite some construction noise during day times.
What I like about the Pullman are the Nespresso machines in your room, if you are in a deluxe room. I also find the beds very comfortable and you can have a really quiet sleep there.
The fitness room is also being renovated right now and should be available again in November.
The bar is also in a temp room for the time being.
My best room so far in the hotel was a suite on the top floor which is on the corner of the building.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Paris La Defense Hotel La Defense
- Pullman Paris La Defense Hotel
- Accor Paris La Defense
- Pullman Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the business district of La Defense, close to the CNIT convention centre, 10 min from the centre of Paris and the Palais des Congres, the Pullman Paris La Defense offers upmarket accommodation combining connectivity and comfort. Book one of our 384 high tech rooms. Relax at Bar 6 and enjoy authentic dishes from the show kitchen of our restaurant, Avant Seine. The hotel offer ideal facilities for your professional meetings and seminars. Private parking and fitness centre with steam room and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your Pullman Paris La Defense reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.