“4 days in paris” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Paris La Defense

Save Saved
You added Hilton Paris La Defense to your Saves list
Hilton Paris La Defense
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2 place de la Defense | Le CNIT - BP 210, 92053 La Defense, France   |
Special Offer
Summer Sale - From €154
Ranked #6 of 38 hotels in La Defense
London, Arkansas
“4 days in paris”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Away from the city center but easily mooving with metro.Clean and very spacious room.Bed was very comfortable and for me having problem to sleep a nice surpriseBreacfast was good
and espessialy orange juice fantastic.The lady trying to find table for the people not nececery.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
StephaneMercier, General Manager at Hilton Paris La Defense, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Dear antoinnete s,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor survey following your recent visit to our hotel. All guest feedback is extremely important to us and we appreciate your participation.

Further to your comment regarding our breakfast hostess, I would be most appreciative if you could provide me with some details which bring you to your conclusion.

Dear antoinnete s, I look forward to reading from you soon.

760 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
  • Greek first
  • Thai first
Winter Garden, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

The hotel is located in the business district of Paris connected to a mall that has anything you would ever need. Also the metro and RER are there too. You can get to it all without going outside and with Oct. being the raining season this is very nice. The rooms were very quite. The concierge was great and most helpful. Breakfast was great. Rooms are very spacious I would stay their again.

Room Tip: rooms are all great face the inside I like high floors normally less noise.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Linda W,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay and found our hotel location to your convenience.

We look forward to welcoming you back when you next require accommodation in town.

Yours sincerely,

Wichita, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

We've enjoyed our stay here at the Hilton La Defense, but have encountered some issues--including a very strange scheduling of a conference on the fifth floor above our room very, very late at night (with lots of noise above us, including a loudspeaker, chairs dragging, applause); it started at 9 p.m. Saturday night and ended at 12 midnight. Very hard to sleep during such loud noises. We have also had to call housekeeping several times for items not restocked like coffee and tea, cream, etc. On the other hand, the room is spacious and comfortable; we have found the CNIT and Metro/RER access very helpful. One employee at the Reception desk really helped us alot when we arrived last week (Alexei)--he worked and worked to get the room ready and arranged free internet access in our upgraded room. As others have noted, however, the directional signage for taxi drivers needs much improvement--it cost us at least 15 Euro extra because our driver missed the turn the first time.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
StephaneMercier, General Manager at Hilton Paris La Defense, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Dear 448StephanieM,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your overall stay with us but would like to apologise for the fact that you have not yet received a response to the issues you raised concerning the night of Saturday.

Indeed, there was an exceptional evening meeting organised that night that lasted until midnight. Our banquet team did their best to make it the calmest as possible but it seems that was not sufficient. Let me explain my sincere regret for the disturbance this caused you.

Dear 448StephanieM, despite the above, I do look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel very soon.

Metairie
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

We had a wonderful stay at the Paris La Defense Hilton. The accommodations were great and the breakfast was very good and extensive. The staff was friendly and the hotel was located very close to the metro.

Dear bluegumbo,

I would like to thank you for your positive comments following your stay in our property. These are a great encouragement to the Team here at the Hilton Paris La Défense.

Thank you again for staying with us.

Derbyshire, UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

had a very nice stay here for a few days.

Received a free room upgrade no arrival, to a large and very nicely decorated room, with sofa seating area, large bathroom with double shower and very large bed.

Liked the fact that there was no noise at night as the windows faced internally into the internal part of hotel/complex that it is in.

The breakfast was superb - wide choice of hot, fruits, cheeses and meats, breads, apple tart, croissents, etc. Lots of juices and hot drinks and Evian water.

There are a few restaurants very close by, two large shopping centres (with supermarket) and the train line/tube is a minute from hotel. Felt a safe area at night.
Would stay here again.

Room Tip: definitely go fort eh breakfast - it sets you up for a day walking round Paris!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Dear zz-uk,

Thank you for your kind comments following your last stay in our hotel.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit to us. We thrive on our guests' satisfaction and your comments are a great encouragement to the Team here at the Hilton Paris La Défense!

We look forward to welcoming you back when you next require accommodation in Paris.

Yours sincerely,

Mayville, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

This hotel is stealth! It is buried within another building that houses a mall. Located on a busy, I'd call it yuppie area. The hotel seems older than it is. The rooms are very spacious and cleanliness, I'd rate 7 of 10. I guess I never understand mold in a shower! The restaurant was used only for breakfast by me and is typical Hilton food. The service is very good both in the restaurant and hotel. We asked for a very early check-in and they had everything set for us. I never stayed here before but as a Diamond member, they continually called me by my name each visit to the front desk. I had a bit of a problem with the internet at first, but it really never got resolved. It was a simple problem, the jack in the wall was worn out and you got no ethernet connectivity. The wireless worked good. The exercise room was again typical Hilton. I'd reccomend that they provide anticeptic wipes so one can clean the equipment after a workout---and bottled water in the exercise area like other high end Hiltons is a must! Only got complimentary water on day one in the room. I'd stay here again. It is Paris and it is a bit pricier than most places so bring a few extra bucks.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear XaLfX,

I want to thank you for your comments following your stay with us. I am pleased to read that you appreciated your overall stay with us.

Further to our Fitness by Precor facility, kindly note that we offer our guests a water fountain as well as a sirup fountain. Antiseptic wipes are located on the furniture on which are placed the towels.

With regards to your feedback on your bathroom, kindly note that this will be brought to our Executive Housekeeper's attention in order to take corrective actions.

Dear XaLfX, my team and I look foward to welcoming you back in our hotel.

Vitoria, ES
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

It was so disapointing, so disapoint my stay at this hotel that I promised to myself never come back again.
Just to register, I stayed here a couple of times before. This first time, I had a problem, I booked a room and received another room, much worse and not even a “I am sorry from the staff”; The second time it was fine, but this last time, it´s a complete disaster. First I stayed 03 nights, but if I booked 3 straight nights at the Hilton website the price would be €425 for night. So I had the work to book, night by night. I paid the first night €370,00; the second night €400,00 and the third night €330,00. I saved €175,00. Stupid? Strange? But it happened, the logical thing should be if a customer stays more nights he should receive a discount, but it was the opposite. Returning to my last stay. After some minutes in my Room, the electricity sttoped working, they had a breakdown just in my room and it has no other room to replaced us. Note that I am a diamond member of the Hilton and I received NOTHING like upgrade like happens in all other Hilton Hotel, In my third night I finally received my upgrade to the relaxation room, the benefit shoul be a Jucazzi. It was our last day of a long trip in Europe and we were really tired, so we went to the drugstore, bought some great washer gel and guess what? The Jacuzzi didn’t work and again there’s no other room to replace us…UNBELIEVABLE!
The hotel now is the only Hilton in Paris downtown area, the other other closed, so a great movement moved to this one and they are just not prepared to. The hotel for example has no executive Lounge and it´s in the middle of a business area. The gym is a joke. The great think is that it is in the CNIT mall with direct connection to the train and subway station. The Hotel has no even a swimmimg pool, spa or sauna.
Anyway, soon I return to Paris, but never again to this Hotel.

Dear ElcioBR,

First of all, I would like to thank you for having given us the opportunity to welcome you back following your previous experience.

I am truly sorry to learn that this time again, we did not meet your expectations.
As your comments are truly valuable, I would be most appreciative if you could provide me with your personal details so we can redeem ourselves.

Dear ElcioBR, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Stephane.mercier@hilton.com

Been to Hilton Paris La Defense? Share your experiences!