“Very Nice Hotel!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Paris La Defense

You added Hilton Paris La Defense to your Saves list
Hilton Paris La Defense
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2 place de la Defense | Le CNIT - BP 210, 92053 La Defense, France   |
Special Offer
Book early, up to 20% off
Ranked #8 of 39 Hotels in La Defense
Rhondda
“Very Nice Hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

I stayed at the Hilton La Defense on my Honey Moon trip to Paris. The location of the hotel is at the Grande Arche the Business district of Paris is very good its not smack bang in the center of Paris but around 3 Metro stops from the Chans A Lise, which is very convenient as the metro entrance is literally outside the door of the hotel.

The Hotel is situated within the walls of a shopping center with no external windows (which is a bit odd). the decor of the hotel is based around different shades of orange which is very nice, there is an onsite restaurant and bar which serves Delicious cocktails. The breakfast buffet provided both european and English items and was very good.. The room was of very good standard providing a a flat screen TV and the usual amenities.

The Service of the Hotel is outstanding everyone speaking English and very helpful at all times. Upon arriving in our room we received a knock at the door and it was a complimentary bottle of Heidsieck champagne (Around £100 a bottle) and chocolates. This was a wonderful touch as it was our Honeymoon.

Will be back very very good hotel!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
StephaneMercier, General Manager at Hilton Paris La Defense, responded to this review, March 14, 2012
Dear gavlaa12,

All team join me to thank you for your kind comments. Indeed, we are very pleased to hear that everybody here participated in making a memorable experience for such a great and important occasion for you.

We all do look forward to welcoming you back soon at the Hilton Paris La Défense.

Stephane.mercier@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
  • Greek first
  • Thai first
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

This is a very nice hotel. Even upgraded us to relaxation room for £20 extra. Very friendly staff. Fully recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2012
Dear Harish_1973,

I sincerely thank you for having taken the time to complete an on-line guest survey following your stay with us.

We are happy to hear you liked our Relaxation room and that our team met your expectations.

We do look forward to welcoming you back in our hotel!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

We stayed at the Hilton La Defense on a short notice trip to Paris. The train takes you directly to the Hotel, just up the steps from the station at La Defense. The service was wonderful, they desk staff spoke english and was helpful in providing information on the subway and trains. The breakfast buffet provided both european and american items and was very good. The croissants were to die for, caution, don't eat too many... the melt in your mouth. The american style room was great providing a powerful hair dryer and the usual amenities. Only a 20 minute subway ride to the Louvre.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Roxmpls,

Thank you very much for your very positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit. We thrive on our guests' satisfaction and your comments are a great encouragement to both the Management and Staff. Our Chef was pleased to see that his croissants were to your satisfaction.

Dear Roxmpls, we all look forward to welcoming you back when you next require accommodation in town.

Larbert, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

I stayed here prior to a conference at CNIT.

The room was massive and well decorated with a fine bathroom.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Dear Hopstepper,

Thank you very much for your comments following your stay with us in November. All our Guests’ feedback is extremely important to us and we appreciate your participation.

Further to your note about our room rate, please note that indeed the month of November was a busy period for our hotel with very high demand. Therefore our rates were higher than usual.
For a future stay in Paris, do not hesitate to contact us directly at parisladefense.reservations@hilton.com.

Hyderabad, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012

Paris was better then what I heard about.too romantic place but unfortunately the hotel Hilton paris la defance I choose because of brand Hilton & hotels locationAl advantage,it's got metro from the same block & has a mall in the same block,but the hotel doesn't have a warmth in hospitality & was under repair & renovation work creating disturbances.at a star hotel we expect our baggages to be handled by their staff to the lobby from the door , wherein we had to do the same.our few stuff were missing & when we informed to reception they got some from house keeping & still some missing.rooms are average.

• Stayed February 2012
StephaneMercier, General Manager at Hilton Paris La Defense, responded to this review, March 7, 2012
Dear Suniltitan,

First of all, I would like to thank you for having chosen our hotel for your stay in Paris.

It is with regret that I take note that your experience at our property was not to your expectations, for which I sincerely apologise. Indeed, at all times, we strive to exceed Guest expectations.

Further to any disturbance caused by our rooms works, kindly note that these will finish very soon now.

I have also observed your remark regarding our luggage service and would like to assure you that this is indeed unacceptable. Rest assured that this is discussed with our Front Office Manager in order to take corrective actions.

At last, I understand that you left our property without several belongings. I would be most appreciative if you could contact us in order to check again with our Housekeeping department.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon, I remain at your disposal for any further assistance you may need.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

I came to the Hilton with my dad who was on business. The hotel was very nice and the staff were very friendly (by french standards! :D) and helpful being that it was my first time in Paris. The breakfast was AMAZING. Scrambled eggs were to die for!

The time I was there though, there was some issue with the heating. I tried turning the heat off in our room but it just wouldnt cool down. It was too warm. The second I entered the hotel room i started sweating. Eventually my dad called down to see if they could fix it or if they could send up a fan. There were no more fans and they couldn't do anything about the heating. I wasn't 100% sure why, but it was unbearable. I just wanted to leave the room it was too warm...Not a good experience. The last night, my dad woke up early and i slept in and had breakfast and checked out. Everything was to be taken care of, I just had to hand in my keys but they told me that I had to pay for breakfast which i had been told I didnt have to. But they told I had to, so I did. In the end, they were wrong and my dad called and complained.

Regardless, nice hotel, friendly staff and the best breakfast ever!!!!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Dear Emily Z,

I would like to thank you for your feedback following your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you particularly did enjoy our breakfast and our team.

I have also well noted your comment regarding the inconvenience encountered in your room with the air conditioning, for which I sincerely apologize. As you have certainly noticed, our hotel is presently under room refurbishment and we face an unfortunate issue with the air conditioning preventing its good functioning in several rooms. Our workers are currently repairing the system.

Dear Emily Z, despite the above, all team look forward to welcoming you back a the hotel. In the meantime, I remain at your disposal should you require any additional information.

Brussels, Belgium
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

Booking a room inside Paris is always very expensive for a tiny, busy, noisy space. This is why I prefer going to La Défense, right on Metro's first line, which goes through Paris, including the Arc de Triomphe, the Champs Elysées, Le Louvre, Châtelet, and many other stations.

The Hilton is inside the CNIT (as well as the Metro). People are very nice, helpful and competent. The rooms are large and I particularly appreciated the "Relaxation Room" type with its jacuzzi bath and great lounge chair. A second tv was in the bathroom.

BUT, and this is really important, I would not recommend the rooms with a view inside the CNIT. They are rather dark, and I personally need to see the sky. This is why you better insist on having a room with a view on the outside.

The breakfast was perfect and the room service as well.

Room Tip: They are currently renovating a part of the hotel. There will be numerous connecting rooms ready fo...