Got this as secret hotel on last minute so got a great price.
La Defense is an area out of the main city but has metro so city easily accessible.
Area almost dead at weekends as it's a business area, so almost no cafes, bars or restaurants open at the weekend in the area around hotel.
Parking is valet parking and is EU25 per day - this is the only parking they have so you have to pay. Breakfast is EU 27 per day. Everything is extra!
Hotel staff, and in particular valet staff very nice and friendly.
Room was pure luxury. Most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. No expense spared on linens, towels etc. Free wi-fi.
Easy access to metro stations and central Paris about 20 mins. Actually it was nice to get out of hustle of city to return to this tranquil hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Paris La Defense Hotel
- Sofitel Paris La Defense Hotel La Defense
- Accor Paris La Defense
- Sofitel Paris
- Paris Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Paris as never before through a marvelous mix of modern art, vibrant business, and exciting tourism. Nestled among soaring skyscrapers, Sofitel Paris La Defense offers inimitable French style and five-star luxury with a distinctly 21st century slant. Modern design, luscious shades of browns and reds, and an inviting atmosphere mean a refined Parisian adventure infused with the contemporary energy of la Defense. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tingo, Agoda, getaroom.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Sofitel Paris La Defense reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.