This a great location to pick up a five star hotel in Paris for a lot less than in the centre, it's only 10 mins direct to the Arc de Triumph, easy on the Metro. A great shopping mall next door with all the cares and shops you need. It's obviously quiet at weekends if you want that, we are fortunate enough to have been to Paris a few times and have stayed in various locations, we would come back to this. Managed to get the hotel for 100 euros a night on last minute, would have paid at least 300 for something more central.
Good quality Sofitel, staff very helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Paris La Defense Hotel
- Sofitel Paris La Defense Hotel La Defense
- Accor Paris La Defense
- Sofitel Paris
- Paris Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Paris as never before through a marvelous mix of modern art, vibrant business, and exciting tourism. Nestled among soaring skyscrapers, Sofitel Paris La Defense offers inimitable French style and five-star luxury with a distinctly 21st century slant. Modern design, luscious shades of browns and reds, and an inviting atmosphere mean a refined Parisian adventure infused with the contemporary energy of la Defense. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Priceline, Splendia, Tingo, getaroom.com, Expedia, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sofitel Paris La Defense reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.