Superb hotel, rooms were huge and had a fantastic rain shower head in the bathroom.
Staff were very friendly and helpful.
Ate both breakfast and dinner in the hotel and enjoyed both. The quality of the food was fantastic and the buffet breakfast selection was excellent.
A little far from central Paris, but an easy metro ride to Port Maillot with loads of dining options. Would stay there again for business (probably not for pleasure as too far out).
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Paris La Defense Hotel
- Sofitel Paris La Defense Hotel La Defense
- Accor Paris La Defense
- Sofitel Paris
- Paris Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Paris La Defense is a premier Paris hotel - located in the main European business district, close to The CNIT exhibition center and the Grande Arche, and 15 minutes from The Arc de Triomphe and Champs Elysees. This first-class Paris hotel offers a cocoon of well-being, which sets a new standard in high-end Paris hotel accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Splendia, Agoda, Venere, Otel, Olotels, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Sofitel Paris La Defense reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.