“Top of their game” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 4 Attractions in Garvagh
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the only Skydive Center in Northern Ireland and have some of the best facilities in Europe! Call and say hi or check out our website.
Belfast, United Kingdom
41 attraction reviews
“Top of their game”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

This is one of the the most if not THE most expert sky diving schools in Britain and Ireland. They do a sterling job raising money for charity.

Visited March 2014

Ballyclare, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“charity jump 13.10.13 Brillant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Myself and a couple of friends done a tandam jump this morning for action cancer I was a we bit scared this morning but when we got there the staff all made you feel really at ease,we were then briefed and met the person we would be strapped to,then kitted up and headed for plane,and then the jump ah ah ah any one fancy doing a jump should go wild geese it is brillant and you will have a good time, me and my wife will be going back for another go

Cheers wild gesse brian heaney

Visited October 2013
Ireland
3 attraction reviews
“Very Professional Company - Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

My wife and daughter recently did tandem jumps for Marie Curie Cancer Charity. Even though I was on the ground all of the time I admired the professionalism of the staff, particularly the parachutists. The hangar was very clean and obviously well organised and gave you a feel of comfort. My wife and daughter thoroughly enjoyed their jumps and commented on how well they had been briefed and instructed and how good their professional parachute partners were.

Visited August 2013
Newry, United Kingdom
“Tandam sky dive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Did skydive for Cancer Research,Newry last August 2012.Brillant Experience. I was 64 then and plan to do it again when I'm 70. Paddy

Visited August 2012
Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Charity Skydive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Done a Charity Skydive at the Wild Geese yesterday!!!! Was amazing!!! scary initially but totally fantastic! Would recommend it to anyone wanting a Challenge!!! Im afraid of height too lol Still on a high from it :)

Visited May 2013