“Attending Qedding” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Walker

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I spent two nights in this hotel. The staff was friendly and accommodating, the front desk agent made pleasant small talk while checking me in. My room was on the 2nd floor and was nicely appointed and clean upon my arrival. The breakfast area is a little small, but the selection and quality were what I expect from this type of property. I never went into the pool area so I cannot comment on any of that.
My only real complaint with this property involves the amount of noise I could hear from other guests, especially those above me. Either the guests staying above me were heavy footed or the sound proofing in this property less than in others. It wasn't something that bothered me enough to complain to the staff, but if you are sensitive to noise a top floor room may be a better choice.
That being said, I wouldn't hesitate to stay at this hotel in future visits to the Grand Rapids area. It is in a quieter area with a restaurant and gas station located near by.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Been to Baymont Inn Grand Rapids N/Walker? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn Grand Rapids N/Walker

Address: 2151 Holton Court NW, Walker, MI 49544
Location: United States > Michigan > Kent County > Walker
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Walker
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn Grand Rapids N/Walker 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Wyndham, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn Grand Rapids N/Walker reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn Grand Rapids n/Walker Hotel Grand Rapids
Grand Rapids Baymont Inn

If you own or manage Baymont Inn Grand Rapids N/Walker, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.