We booked afternoon tea with our friends for a nice relaxing treat. We were not disappointed. We sat on some big lovely sofas by the window overlooking the golf course. The waitress who came to serve us was very attentive and our pot of tea arrived promptly. We were asked if we had any special dietary requirements which none of us had. Our finger sandwiches came with a variety of fillings and we had a little piece of sausage roll each which was delicious. The scones are very tasty with the clotted cream and jam. There was a good selection of cakes/desserts all beautifully presented. The waitress came and checked on us again and brought us some more fresh tea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rockliffe Hall is the only five red star hotel in the North of England. Set on a magnificent 18th century estate on the banks of the River Tees, Rockliffe Hall is a destination in itself. Rockliffe Hall's world-class spa and golf course, well-equipped meeting rooms, three restaurants and sublime service ensure it is the perfect place to escape and relax, to do business, and to create memories that will linger on. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Rockliffe Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rockliffe Hall Hotel Hurworth-On-Tees
- Rockliffe Hall Hurworth-On-Tees, United Kingdom - Darlington