My husband and I stayed in Villa Indah Ubud for 3 nights and from the moment we arrived we were greeted by the lovely staff who we found throughout our entire stay were very helpful in every way they could to make our stay enjoyable. We stayed in the upstairs villa and the rooms are very big and clean. The verandah is huge overlooking the breathtaking views of the river and rice paddies and this is where we enjoyed most of our relaxing time and simple but tasty meals from. One of the girls organised a massage lady to come and massage in the privacy of our room. Very relaxing indeed and reasonably priced. Great place and an affordable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fifty minutes and a world away from the beach resorts of Bali is the seemingly unremarkable village of Kedewatan.But step down a humble driveway, past a traditional gate entrance, and your senses are assailed by the breathtaking vastness of the mighty Ayung Valley. Here, perched high on the valley rim, is the Villa Indah.Commanding views of tiered, manicured, rice paddies below, the rolling rapids of the Ayung and palm covered hills and volcanic peaks beyond, Villa Indah is a vantage point like no other, its position regarded as one of the best along the entire valley."This is quite possibly one of the world's spectacular retreats"A short stay will live long in the memory. Which may be why so many Villa Indah visitors return time and time again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Otel and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Villa Indah Ubud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Indah Ubud Hotel Ubud
- Villa Indah Ubud Bali/Kedewatan