My family and I really enjoyed our first night in Costa Rica at Hacienda La Pacifica. After our afternoon arrival in Liberia, it was terrific that this hotel was just a relatively short drive from the airport and made a good stopping point for our continuation on to the Arenal area. We found the rooms to be large, clean, and comfortable. Because the hotel grounds are so large, we were able to take a nice walk around the property and spotted all kinds of birds along with iguanas, monkeys, and deer. We found all the staff to be friendly and helpful and very accommodating of our dismal Spanish. The restaurant was quite good as well with something for everyone at reasonable prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Pacifica Hotel is a place to revive traditions. It is also to remember our social and environmental responsibility. It is located in Costa Rica, surrounded by a warm dry rain forest. It is visited by exotic birds and deers that live nearby. Be our guest, and have an experience about Guanacaste. You will have a first class gastronomic folklore at Hacienda La Pacifica Restaurant. Enjoy also your stay taking some of our tours: rafting, floating, palo verde boat tour, agroindustrial activities (organic rice, tilapia), and riding horses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel La Pacifica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda La Pacifica Hotel Canas
- Hotel La Pacifica Costa Rica/Canas