“Fun day out for all the family” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 1 Attractions in Reedham
Lowestoft, England, United Kingdom
“Fun day out for all the family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

My wife and I visited Pettitts twice in the summer of 2013 with our four young children who at the time were aged 6, 5, 3 and 5 months. It was a great day out both times. There is enough to see and do to entertain everyone for the whole day, and not too much to leave you feeling like you missed something once you've left. The only criticism is the pea-shingle surface throughout the park - makes getting pushchairs around a little awkward at times.

Visited August 2013

Norwich, United Kingdom
“'Mummy Can We Go To Pettitts'”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

My little boy is nearly 3 and he loves Pettitts. It is perfect as it has a great mixture to keep him entertained from 10-5!
I totally disagree with previous reviews about there being loads of extras when you get in as the only thing I can see that would be 'extra' is a tractor ride, car ride & the arcade. The crazy golf is free, 9 other rides, the petting time, 3 clown shows, sand pit, huge adventure park & loads more. Great value compared to other attractions in the area.
The only downside for us is the cafe - the food is overpriced and below average. However, saying that there are plenty of picnic area's so save yourself some money & take your own!
We have been several times and I still get asked most days 'Mummy can we got to Pettitts today?' Its a winner with us!

Visited October 2013
Norwich, England, United Kingdom
19 attraction reviews
“A good day out, if a little tired and dated”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

I visited here with my 3 year old son in mid - September. Despite living about 30 minutes away in Norwich, we had never visited here as I always felt the price was a bit steep compared with local alternatives, but maybe that is just my perception. Anyway, the main thing is my son enjoyed it - a nice mix of attractions to ride on and animals to see. Personally, I felt it was one the most dated and tired looking places I have ever visited and really did not appeal to me at all. However, on the basis that my son thoroughly enjoyed it, it just about wins itself 4 stars.

Dartford, United Kingdom
45 attraction reviews
“Super Day Out For The Little People”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

We had not been to Pettitts for nearly 20 years so were not sure what to expect but were very pleasantly surprised. So much thought has gone into the play areas, the sandpit with the diggers kept our 3 year old amused for ages, in fact we had to use bribes to get him to move on. You really can spend the entire day here & we did. OK it is a wee bit expensive but there is so much to keep everyone happy. Our two year old loved the animals.
Having said all that the food was dreadful, not just extremely expensive but tasteless and not up to scratch. Shame because the rest of it was A*.

Durham, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“Perfect day out for little ones”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

We took our 3 year old here last week and he loved it!
It cost us about £36 for the day, but we got there at 10 o'clock and had to drag him away kicking and screaming at 4pm. We took a picnic, so really wasn't bad for a full day's entertainment.
The whole park is based on entertaining young children, with a brilliant sand pit/construction site where the kids have hard hats to wear and toy diggers to play on.
There are free rides which our son loved! Especially the train which he went on numerous times!
Unfortunately, his favourite bit was Santa's Grotto which had a little train going round and round which he absolutely fell in love with! The only way we finally got him away was to tell him Santa would try and bring him one like it. And I can't find anything like it anywhere! So, if anyone from Pettitts is reading this and knows where I could get one like it, please tell me! Ha ha.
All in all, a great day out. Just wish we didn't live so far away and could visit more often.